ASO on iOS. Part 2.

Posted by

I finally got the update on the App Store on April 23 (I have plenty of problems getting the online play working and then screenshot rejections from Apple). Although it is fairly early, I wanted to give an update. After 2 days these are some of the words that the app is ranked on (again AppAnnie):

ranking

So we went from 1 word to over 20 (not all are pictured). Part of this is because we added relevant keywords but mostly it is because Apple ranks apps that are updated higher than apps that have not been updated recently.

At this point, this has not translated into increase downloads, but we will see how we do in a few weeks.

Some other notes about this app. This is one of the first games I ever wrote and it is the game I evaluate game engines. The current version is written in Lua and my current favorite engine Corona.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.